- To create a global movement where experienced cultural activists working against radicalisation and extremism can learn from each other.
- That this movement aims to do new innovative projects together to strengthen the resolve and to continue making an impact, locally, nationally, internationally.
- To include inexperienced cultural agents in projects, to mentor and foster them into a new generation working against radicalisation.
- To include famous artists, celebrities and others who want to show their support for the cause.
- Create the opportunity for innovative audience development so we can reach youth on a global scale with our message through social media.
- We wish to empower youth to engage with us in projects and learn from us by using their own talents in a creative, friendly and safe environment.
- To find new ways to market our material on a global scale by looking into new business models.